CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
18-2201. Definitions. As use [used] in this chapter:
(1) To "access" means to instruct, communicate with, store data in, retrieve data from or otherwise make use of any resources of a computer, computer system, or computer network.
(2) "Computer" means, but is not limited to, an electronic device which performs logical, arithmetic, or memory functions by the manipulations of electronic or magnetic impulses, and includes all input, output, processing, storage, software, or communication facilities which are connected or related to such a device in a system or network.
(3) "Computer network" means, but is not limited to, the interconnection of communication lines (including microwave or other means of electronic communication) with a computer through remote terminals, or a complex consisting of two (2) or more interconnected computers.
(4) "Computer program" means, but is not limited to, a series of instructions or statements, in a form acceptable to a computer, which permits the functioning of a computer system in a manner designed to provide appropriate products from such computer system.
(5) "Computer software" means, but is not limited to, computer programs, procedures, and associated documentation concerned with the operation of a computer system.
(6) "Computer system" means, but is not limited to, a set of related, connected or unconnected, computer equipment, devices, and software.
(7) "Property" includes, but is not limited to, financial instruments, information, including electronically produced data, and computer software and programs in either machine or human readable form, and any other tangible or intangible item of value.
(8) "Services" include, but are not limited to, computer time, data processing, and storage functions.