HEALTH AND SAFETY
FOOD ESTABLISHMENT ACT
39-1603. Powers and duties of board. The board of health and welfare shall promulgate rules governing:
(1) The establishment and control of sanitation standards for food establishments;
(2) The issuance, suspension and revocation of licenses;
(3) The review of plans and specifications prior to construction or alteration of food establishments;
(4) The procedure and scope of inspections to determine compliance with the standards and rules adopted under this chapter;
(5) The criteria for the examination, embargo and destruction of food in compliance with section 37-118, Idaho Code; and
(6) The establishment of a grading system for food establishments to be used at local option.
[39-1603, added 1991, ch. 142, sec. 2, p. 335; am. 1997, ch. 194, sec. 3, p. 549.]
The Idaho Code is the property of the state of Idaho and is made available on the Internet as a public service. Any person who reproduces or distributes the Idaho Code for commercial purposes is in violation of the provisions of Idaho law and shall be deemed to be an infringer of the state of Idaho's copyright.